28 Apr 5 Scientifically Proven Ways to Have a More Productive Morning & 9 Other Articles You Missed This Week
This week my fellow Inc contributor, Marla Tabaka, published an article that aims to help you get the most out of your morning. In the piece, Marla explores 5 different scientifically methods to boost morning productivity and explains the benefits of implementing each of them into your routine.
For more tips on this topic check out a similar article I published last year called, 3 Simple Steps to a More Productive Morning. Here’s 5 Scientifically Proven Ways to Have a More Productive Morning and 9 others you may have missed this week.
1. 3 Reasons Why Baby Boomers Resent Millennials
Here is why older generations are simply resentful of the opportunities available to Millennials that were not available to them.
2. Money Pours Into Fintech as Three Startups Raise $115 Million
Financial data startup Orchard just raised $30 million from high-profile investors–in the third such announcement this week alone.
3. These 8 Phrases Kill Your Credibility. So Why Are You Still Using Them?
You want to appear powerful and confident. So why use language that makes you seem small?
4. 11 Things Smart People Won’t Say
These phrases carry special power: They have an uncanny ability to make you look bad even when the words are true.
5. Why You Should Rent a Shared Office in Iceland, Thailand, or Australia
Want to get away but can’t disconnect completely from the office? Try a “workcation.”
6. 9 Counterintuitive Lessons About Success You Can Learn From Tony Robbins
Yes, he’s charismatic, inspiring, and owns a resort in Fiji. But the reasons he’s so successful are very unglamorous.
7. These 2 NFL Teams Have the Biggest Brand Problem
It takes more than just being a loser to lose sports brand loyalty.
8. How a Near-Death Accident Inspired a Company With 400 Percent Growth
Seattle-based Miir has turned designs for better water bottles, bikes, and bags into a model of sustainable giving and deals with REI and Patagonia.
9. Read These 7 Books Before You Quit Your Job
About to ditch employed life for entrepreneurship? Get through this reading list first.
10. 5 Scientifically Proven Ways to Have a More Productive Morning
Whether you’re a morning person or a night owl, these tricks will help you get the most out of the early hours.