29 Apr The Daily Rituals of 15 Incredibly Successful People & 9 Other Articles You Missed This Week
This week Christina DesMarais published an article containing quotes from 15 highly successful business leaders from around the world that can help you achieve your professional goals. In the piece, DesMarais also provides brief insights into the achievements of each company. Here’s The Daily Rituals of 15 Incredibly Successful People and 9 others you may have missed this week.
1. 10 Highly Effective Ways to Improve Your Sleep
Is your daytime productivity suffering due to your being tired? If so, follow these tips to catch better ZZZs.
2. How Obama Could Make a Little Box on Job Applications a Very Big Deal
In recent weeks, President Obama has been more vocal about finding ways to give former prisoners a second chance. And it might start with you.
3. Why This Founder Is Sharing $27 Million With His Staff
Online food platform Yemeksepeti was recently acquired by Delivery Hero for $589 million. Here’s what CEO Nevzat Aydin did next.
4. The Daily Rituals of 15 Incredibly Successful People
These simple life hacks can help you be more productive, insightful, and healthy.
5. Want to Be Smarter and More Emotionally Intelligent, and to Laugh More? Start Reading These 10 Writers Today
A shout-out to a few who have inspired me. I hope they do the same for you.
6. 7 Simple Tweaks That Make Your Brain Work Remarkably Well
Your brain is influenced by a wide array of factors. Here’s how to get it working at its best.
7. The 5 Worst Social Selling Mistakes You Can Make
There are reasons all that effort that goes into building a network rarely results in generating new customers — so make sure that doesn’t happen to you.
8. The 4 Easy Ways to Get Access to Anyone, Even Warren Buffett
Put the six degrees of separation theory to work and use the tips below to reach almost anyone you want.
9. 6 Colors That Boost Creativity, Happiness, and Productivity in the Office
Need a mood-booster at work? A little more focus to finish a big project? Try changing your office color.
10. Want Your Employees to Work More? Let Them Set Their Own Schedules
New research shows that more freedom leads to longer hours.